Thursday, 14 June 2012

Summer sandals

Summer sandals


I'm in the market for some summer sandals - preferably black, preferably not cripplingly high, preferably perfect. I'm increasingly bad at making decisions of this nature because invariably the things I end up gravitating towards (like the nude Swedish Hasbeens, which also look incredible in silver - since when do I wear silver??) are not the things that fulfil the requirements I start out with (which were black, wedge, wooden). The fact that I can't try on the ones that are currently edging ahead (those and the Kork-Ease wedges) doesn't help either.

I'm sure there's something to be said for listening to gut on these occasions...or just hiding my wallet and waiting for inspiration to strike.

2 comments:

  1. I still see some Swedish Hasbeens for H&M sandals lying about in our local HM, none in my size though. I've got a pair of these http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0-7lyMMTDiE/S_U3Alp5ftI/AAAAAAAACJU/JDcsv8qW6qk/s640/sonia+rykiel+pour+hm+black+patent+leather+platform+wedge+sandals.jpg lying about, but Chris thinks they're the fugliest things ever made so I'm not allowed to wear them :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful! He has no taste. Are they comfy? I feel hesitant asking you this since you wear shoes that would quite literally do me in, but can you walk in them reasonably easily?

    I'm surprised there are still some of the H&M Hasbeens left - I have the white ones and I love them. They sold out so fast in London that I had to dive out of work in my lunch hour to get them!

    ReplyDelete